Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant, Permanent, London, Competitive Salary + BenefitsSalesforce Pre-Sales Consultant, Permanent, London, Competitive Salary + Benefits
Mason Frank International is currently recruiting on behalf of a Salesforce global strategic partner based in the United Kingdom who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Pre-Sales Consultant to join their Salesforce practice, offering a competitive salary + benefits. The firm is known for their work with a wide range of enterprise level clients on Salesforce rollouts and global transformations. With a number of exciting new projects lined up, this is a great time to join!
SalesForce Pre-Sales Consultant required skills;
- Proven ability to execute & build Salesforce.com
- ADM 201, Sales and Service Cloud certification desirable
- Ability to estimate for large and complex projects involving various clouds and integration
- Previous consulting experience
- Ability to create demos and present proposals confidently to clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- A confident verbal and written communication style, with strong client facing skills
This is an opportunity to work for one of London's leading professional services firms and work alongside Salesforce professionals in London.
The role itself would be office based however travel is required
Unfortunately, our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Ashwin Thakur at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to contact me at 02038266698.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.