Functional Business Analyst - Full Time - Boston
MFI has joined forces with a large Salesforce end user who is looking for an experienced Functional Consultant/ Business Analyst. This is a full time opportunity that is looking for a candidate with consulting experience, as well as in depth knowledge of the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself with in a company and make your mark within salesforce.
- Provide Salesforce administrators for the company which includes set up and training for all users.
- Distribute recurring reports as needed, while maintaining sales team email distribution lists and other methods of team communications.
- Work with highly confidential information while maintaining absolute integrity.
- Research and Identify new sources for lead generation to greatly expand company leads.
- Team with marketing to provide data, reporting, and improving processes.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 1+ years' experience in a high tech business environment
- Experience with MS Excel, including creating and using pivot tables, graphs, and charts.
- Experience with Salesforce, or similar CRM tools including knowledge of system configuration.
- Dedicated follow -through with a strong attention to detail and time management.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Superb verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com