Salesforce Develope Seattle WA, Rate $80/hour
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be a leader in analyzing, building, integrating, testing, and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. You will play a key role on coding and with SFDC various functional/declarative responsibilities from time to time. You will collaborate with Administrators, Analysts and Project managers, from multiple teams to define, implement and classify important changes and enhancements to the dynamic, growing environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Full Lifecycle Project experience as a Developer
- Hands on Coding experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Worked with lightning in the past
- Ability to gather, understand and translate business requirements into working solutions with solid analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Third party application and integration experience
- Strong Sales and Service cloud experience
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform Dev I and Platform Dev II Certifications strongly recommended
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.