The company has a large enterprise project pipeline for 2019 and are seeking Salesforce Developers. Experience with Salesforce Implementation, system integrations, designs, solutions and custom coding is essential. The Developer will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge Salesforce products like Lightning, Einstein, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Wave Analytics, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Continue Salesforce administration including but not limited to: creating accounts/profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards.
- Using various aspects of Salesforce data structure to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Manage implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce application
- Work with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Carry out full lifecycle for high quality business solutions using Salesforce
- Support for troubleshooting of applications
- Continue to monitor Salesforce for compliance and maintain security for Salesforce data
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Develop client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and build rapport with client
- Participate in all team and required meetings
- Continual improvement within the environment
- Collaborative work environment, opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth company
- Aggressive compensation including competitive base and bonuses
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, extensive PTO
To find out more about this position contact me at:
Micheal Bailey at (303) 558-4389 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are