Salesforce Developer - Fort Lauderdale area - $110K-$120K
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Working closely with the internal team to define scope of development efforts.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Communicate with other internal resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience preferred.
- Experience as a consultant is the past is preferred.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, CustomerService, and/or Marketing issues.
- 2+ years of Force.com development experience, with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development. Strong Lightning Component experience is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of SOQL
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact Olivia at (267)-233-6490 or email Olivia at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com