A Junior Salesforce Developer is wanted in London for the implementation of new solutions
- Work alongside Developers and Business Analyst in the full project development cycle
- Analyse functional and technical requirements
- Assist in developing high quality test plans
- Management and operation of Salesforce
- Verify troubleshoot issues
- Provide accurate documentation for specifications
- Must have previous experience in 3 years' commercial software development
- Previous experience in Salesforce customisation
- Team player and positive attitude
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- The company is based within London, currently investing heavy in Salesforce to implement new solutions. Allowing you to work with the latest technologies and on new projects.
- Cool offices, free snacks, fish tanks and a relaxed dress code!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Reanne Roban on 02038087297 in complete confidence ASAP.