Functional Consultant - Portland, OR - 130K
Our Portland based Salesforce Partner is actively looking for a functional consultant to join their growing team. Work alongside a well-established and highly functional team of architects and developers. Strong communication and technonogical/functional expertise is required.
You would be responsible for leading requirement gathering sessions with clients, providing tailored solutions, and working hands on to complete the Salesforce implementation.Your other responsibilities will include…
- Work directly with customers, engineers, managers, and various members of the team to ensure all business needs are met.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle by actively participating in an agile methodology.
- Provide all aspects of the business to ensure compliance through the full project lifecycle.
- Provide leadership in directing the organization and team.
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications
- Excellent communication and personal skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to deliver quality results in a deadline-driven environment
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com platform and building applications in a multiple
- Experience leading requirement gathering sessions
- $130,000 base salary
- Standard Health Care
- Strong Remote Options
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce developer roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.