An exciting and fastly growing software start-up in Boston is seeking a Salesforce Administrator/ Sales Operations Manager!
They are expanding and doubling in size so this person will have the rare opportunity to grow with the company as soon as they get in and also hit the ground running. They are looking for candidates that have lived through the entire sales and marketing operations process within Salesforce plus the basic Salesforce administrator responsibilities. You will build within the Salesforce environment and implement best practices. You will work with the sales and marketing team as well as use tools and applications in help supporting and training and learning upon your skill-set.
They are looking to add onto the team very quickly! It is a quick phone screen and then onsite interview process, don't miss out on something special!
Requirements for the role:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Certified Salesforce ADM201 is preferred
- 3+ years of Sales and Marketing Operations experience
- Ability to execute on large scale projects and data work
- Experience with Dataloader or Demand Tools
- Project Management experience
- Experience with integrations preferred (Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Talkdesk, etc.)
- Building reports and dashboards for internal customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This client is going to be the leading expert in their field and they are already working with exciting clients across the country! They are open to market salaries and also offer a competitive benefits package that offers commuter rail passes, work/life balance, unique office environment, and more!
Please reach out to Erica and set up a call to discuss further at email@example.com