Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization seeking a hands-on Sales Operations Manager
to own, manage and build a top-notch Sales Operations function within an industry leading go-to-market field team.
Reporting directly to the executive team, this role is critical for the growth of a quickly evolving business with all the foundational basics in place: a data-driven culture, refined technology stack (Salesforce, Marketo, InsightSquared, etc), a global organization ready to scale further and a top-notch executive team for this role to interact with consistently.Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for the Global Sales Operations team
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies and relevant sales training materials as well as assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Work with Finance, HR and Sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve funnel performance with Marketing for sales management
- Own Salesforce administration and project prioritization
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers and sales leaders
- Partner with Sales Representatives and Marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting and communications to participants to drive success
- Several years of hands on experience in sales operations with Salesforce as your primary tool
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, etc.
- Deal desk and/or revenue recognition experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. InsightSquared)
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.