Technical Analyst Security and Authorisation in Salesforce needed - Brussels - ASAPYour mission:
- Collaborate with Salesforce functional and technical analysts to understand new functionalities that have been built and understand authorization requirements.
- Maintain the Salesforce Authorization model for a 500+ user Salesforce is responsible for maintaining and managing run (best practices)
- Testing the implemented solution
- Give support to the Identity and Access Management teams.
- Give support to the Release Management team (export / import of users and authorizations during refreshments of sandboxes).
- Give advice with respect to best practices in requirements gathering, identity and access management procedures, governance.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to Salesforce security configuration. Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT
- 5+ years experience as Salesforce administrator
- Proficiency in administrative tasks and other out-of-the-box configurations
- Strong experience in Custom Application development on Force.com Platform
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud security model
- Experience with single sign on for Salesforce
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills Assets:
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud security model
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of the Belgian Energy Market and processes
- Flexible and eager to work in an active and flexible work environment
Project Time: 6-12 months
Salary: negotiable based on previous experience.
Take a leap in your career and send your updated CV ASAP via email or simply contact me at:
+31 20 241 8547