Salesforce Administrator - Seattle, WA - $110K
Salesforce Administrator to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity in a rapidly growing company for a qualified Salesforce Administrator in downtown Seattle, WA. The right person will excel at managing a team, communicating with all parts of the organization, and enhancing/maintaining internal CRM systems.Your qualifications will include…
- Bachelor degree in related field desired
- Lightning experience preferred
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and ability to manage all CRM related data systems
- Talent to develop/ advance effective technical strategies
- $110,000 base salary
- Full Benefits
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce Architect roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.