Salesforce Business Analyst - Seattle, WA - $90K
Business Analysts needed to complete a dynamic team. This person will work closely with business units and technical system teams to ensure that business rules, requirements and decisions for new initiatives are integrated smoothly. They will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business.
This is a full-time hire based in Seattle, WA with some work from home flexibility.Your qualifications will include…
- Demonstrated Salesforce CRM experience
- Demonstrated experience in a SFDC consulting environment
- Experience working alongside a SFDC Developer to tackle complex projects
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients' needs and manage scope in a positive way
- Ability to work effectively with end users, C-level executives and technical teams
- Background in working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with alongside Apex & Visualforce developers
- $90,000 base salary
- Standard Health Care
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Business Analyst roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.