Salesforce Developer - Greater Denver Area, CO - Hourly Rate: $45-65/hour
Client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer in the Greater Denver Area. The client is looking for an immediate hire for a 6 month contract with the opportunity for contract-to-hire.
- Must be able to demonstrate Salesforce platform experience
- Configuration experience using point-and-click application admin interface
- Hands on experience with coding with APEX and Visual Force
- 3rd party application integration experience
- Experience with Lightening
- Experience with REST APIs and ETL tools
- Salesforce Certifications preferred but not required
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send me your resume at email@example.com
as the client is looking to interview and hire immediately.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.