Salesforce Tech/Functional Consultant Portland, OR Rate DOE
I have a client who is looking for a senior technical/functional Salesforce consultant to fill an exciting position in the Portland, Oregon area. This will be a contract role with a competitive salary that will be depending on the candidates expertise. This will be a full life cycle project with a potential to extend the contract, expertise in sales cloud and service cloud is important to my client as well as working and implementing a salesforce platform in the past.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience with Sales Cloud
- Previous experience as a consultant or Business Analyst
- Experience managing projects or engaging in projects with technical and cross functional/departmental components
- Ability to engage in multiple projects at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - including translation of technical requirements to non-technical individuals
- Previous experience working with nonprofits, experience working in fundraising and program management is a plus
- Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for solving customer problems with software solutions
- Salesforce Admin Certification strongly preferred
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud certifications a plus
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.