Salesforce Non-Profit Administrator - New York - ContractRole
: Salesforce AdministratorDuration of Contract
: 1 year contractTechnology
: SalesforceJob Type
: Contract to hire
Salesforce.com Administrator - New York - Contract
A Salesforce administrator is needed as soon as possible to join a project for a client in Manhattan with a non-profit organization. This exciting opportunity with an organization who is looking to make a migration from their current platform to Salesforce. The contract is for 1 year and has the opportunity for hire.
- Design, develop, and implement custom project for client
- Assist in data migration process
- Work on NPSP platform
- Work with high level members of the organization to make sure that the platform is streamlined for business processes
- Act as POC for all things Salesforce
- Troubleshoot and update platform and application issues
- Stay up to date on Salesforce updates and best practices and update current platform with new products.
- Must have 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience training users
- NPSP experience
- Strong configuration experience required
- Certifications or equivalent experience necessary
- Strong experience in working in the non profit industry
- Data migration experience is required
- Experience working with large databases a plus
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.