Salesforce Software Architect
Engie Marketing and Sales IS Delivery and Operations are currently looking for a Salesforce Software Architect to work on a Salesforce solution within a large enterprise IT Landscape.
- Defining the architecture of the global Salesforce solution in collaboration with a team of architects.
- Defining the detailed design of the Apex code base.
- Building foundation aspects and reference implementations in Salesforce.
- Guiding the development team and the admins on the appropriate usage of the different Salesforce technologies.
- Following up the implementations/configurations to ensure that guidelines are respected.
- Collaborating on the design of the Salesforce data model and of the API's exposed by or built on top of Salesforce.
- Guiding the ALM team to setup/improve the CI/CD pipelines.
- Following up of the platform technical evolutions to take them into the account in the solution architecture. Requirements:
- University degree in IT
- 5+ years of experience in custom application development across the full software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of experience working on Salesforce (Sales and Service Cloud) enterprise integrations.
- 2+ of experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Awareness of the Salesforce platform limits and the best practices to work with them.
- Deep knowledge of the Object oriented programming paradigms.
- Deep knowledge of the software design patterns applied to Salesforce implementations.
- Experience with common integration patterns applied to Salesforce implementations. Advantages:
- Experience with the Vlocity products.
- Experience with Salesforce DX.
- Experience with other programming languages (Java, Net etc..).
- You are a customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are flexible and able to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment.