Salesforce Sr. Developer, Atlanta, GA
My client is a leader in the not for profit industry located in Atlanta, GA. They are in need of a Salesforce developer who has worked on lightning components following the implementing for the Salesforce CRM. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally.
- 5+ Years of Salesforce Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Pages Design
- Worked on implementations with lightning components
- Strong integration skills with Rest API's
- Hands on experience working with SSO
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Sales, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud
- Understanding of configuration options
- Experience in training users and leading a team
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Developer (PD1 and 2)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**Salesforce Sr. Developer, Atlanta, GA
firstname.lastname@example.orgSalesforce Sr. Developer, Atlanta, GA
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Kenny Grant on 415-967-7641 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancySalesforce Sr. Developer, Atlanta, GA