Salesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
Happy Wednesday! My client is a leader in the healthcare industry located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. They have recently implemented Salesforce CRM amongst multiple other digital products. They are in need of a strong Salesforce expert to own the CRM system internally and be able to tweak it to satisfy their needs concentrating on a ton integration.
- 3-5 Years of Salesforce Experience
- Hands on Development with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce Pages Design, Triggers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sales , Service , Marketing cloud, Health Cloud
- Migrating from classic to lightning
- Expert with configuration
- Hold minimum one Salesforce Certification
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- HIPPA certified
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users. Salesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**
email@example.comSalesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aaron Classen on 267-233-6471 in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Salesforce Developer, Philadelphia, PA