Salesforce Business Systems Analyst- Dallas, TX- $80k
The analyst will be responsible for the main five areas it takes for the tool to run properly and effectively: Analytics, Technical/Functional Support, Enhancement/Improvement, Increase/Maintain User Adoption, and Ongoing Training. Also, the analyst will provide guidance on utilizing the data to drive marketing activities and solutions as well as develop the solutions to drive business utilizing the resources.Salesforce Business Systems Analyst- Dallas, TX- $80kDuties/Responsibilities
- Create and Manage Changes to the Systems
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage the change control process
- Manage all processes and interface connection that impact / relate to systems managed under the program
- Manage communication releases of systems managed under the program (i.e. SFDC, LMS, EHS, etc.) and efficiently roll out new features. Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of systems under the program
- Maintain System, Security and Integrity
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
- 2 - 3 years' experience supporting business systems (specifically Salesforce)
- Hands on experience with database standards and end users applications
- Understanding of database logic, coding and design
- Firm understanding of programming language API
- Ability to stay organized and manage time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to manage a range of complex projects and business initiatives
- Good understanding of value selling process
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner
- Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Project, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, both written and numerical, and commitment to quality
- Comfortable with coordinating and collaborating with Cross functional teams
- Ability to influence individuals not directly under their control
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy