My client is currently looking to fill in a position for a Salesforce Solution Architect. The candidate will be leading all Salesforce implementations as well as spearheading new projects. The ideal candidate will be gathering requirements and fulfilling them while leading all solution design aspects.
Responsibilities & Role
- Enhance the Salesforce platform by leading all technical design sessions and creating solutions.
- Lead a team of developers to help them grow and complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Pinpoint risks, security problems, and design flaws.
- Create the overall design based on client's requirements.
- Great communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Experience in Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or Sales Cloud
- 5-10 implementations done
- 2-4 of the implementations being 6+ months
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced candidate and in return the candidate will receive a perm position and promising career growth. Salary range is between $100k to $140k based on experience.
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3405 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com