Salesforce Administrator - Jacksonville, FL - $80K-$100K
Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce end user in sourcing for a talented Salesforce Administrator to lead Salesforce strategy, while maintaining every day data and reporting needs.
You will be responsible for overseeing the other Salesforce Admins on the team, while also being responsible for gathering requirements from business stakeholders and documenting them for the team.Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test and implement new solutions and functionality within Salesforce to help driving fund-raising, donor relations and campaigns
- Develop and document training procedures and documentation for Salesforce best practices
- Provide ongoing administration and support, including configuration of standard and advanced functionality, as well as data management.
- Work with the stakeholders and team members to capture data and requirements
- Perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from internal and external sources as well as exports to
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features to help drive adoption across organization
- Certifications highly preferred (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, App Builder, etc)
- Declarative capabilities of Salesforce, including security controls, process automation tools and business application development (custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, record types, apps, tabs)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to translate technical requirements
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Olivia Firth for more information at (267)-233-6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.