Location: Seattle, WA
Position: Salesforce Developer
Date posted: 1/31/2019
Our prominent client is searching for a mid-level developer to join their elite team. Our client is located within downtown Seattle, Washington. The client is an end user with a large stake in the Pacific Northwest. As a developer with this organization, you will join a large team to reinforce current and future Salesforce projects.
As a developer with our client, you will be the primary point of contact for system design, customization, and enhancement using Apex and Visualforce. In addition as a team member you will work to increase company functions and complete salesforce projects efficiently. You will provide the necessary input to further expand the development team, company goals, and vision for the next decade.
- Crucial knowledge of Salesforce Development
- Coding Apex and Visualforce from scratch
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of CRM lifecycle
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.