Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the IT industry that is searching for a Salesforce Administrator/ Developer to join their team full time. This role is directly responsible for managing a newly implemented Salesforce Platform. The ideal candidate will be able to get hands on, as well as relay technical information to Non-technical employees.
This role is the perfect stepping stone for an experienced Salesforce Technical Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career. They are willing to teach and help you grow within your career. You will be working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment and be rewarded by your hard work. Responsibilities
- Give guidance to senior leadership on Salesforce best practices
- Ability to create custom reports, dashboards, validation rules and workflows.
- Ability to manipulate the SFDC platform using backend languages such as Visualforce
- Serve as the main point of contact for all Salesforce related issues/ questions across the organization
- Ability to assist Sales and Marketing teams on Lead generation and data entry within Salesforce
- 3+ years of implementing Salesforce Solutions as an Administrator
- Experience with Visualforce Required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.