Mason Frank has partnered with a growing Salesforce end user in sourcing for a talented Salesforce Administrator to lead Salesforce strategy, while maintaining every day data and reporting needs.
You will be responsible for overseeing the other Salesforce Admins on the team, while also being responsible for gathering requirements from business stakeholders and documenting them for the team. Qualifications And Requirements
- 3+ years Nonprofit Organization and Nonprofit Success Starter Pack are important
- 3+ years Salesforce Consulting Experience
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Salesforce Implementation experience, ability to handle 2-3 projects at a time
- Assess business requirements and create requirements
- Ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Competitive Salary
- Great Benefits Package
- Fully remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Major Growth
- A chance to make a HUGE difference in the World
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact Sara at email@example.com or call
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.