Position: QA Tester Insurance
Location: Bozeman, MT
Contract length: 1 year
Job Description: Analysts with insurance and business knowledge, responsible for management of user acceptance testing, including test case development.
The role is in Overland Park, KS. It is for testing our life insurance products (Term, Index Universal Life, Annuities) on our Administration System (FIMMAS).
* Testing will be 85% Automated and 15% Manual
* Life Insurance Testing experience is accepted over certifications/degrees
* Open to candidate's that don't have FIMMAS but have tested any Life Insurance Administration System
* Testing environment is made up of FIMMAS base system automation functionality, UFT, Beyond Compare, EXCEL Macros, Monarch, and looking into Blue Prism
* Looking for 3+ years of experience, but the more experience the better
* They will be part of a full SDLC project
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please take the time to email me with your resume. My client is eager to hire and get this project started so please reach out as soon as possible if interested!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.