Salesforce Administrator Job DescriptionLocation: Montreal Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
You will be doing:
- 5+ years with Salesforce Administration; certification strongly desired
- Experience with Visual Force pages and basic Apex programming is beneficial
- Any other Salesforce certifications is beneficial
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Features and Salesforce Change Management
- Perform ongoing daily system administration (maintaining user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules and data integrity)
- Setup and maintain dashboards, reports, forms, templates, custom objects, object relationships, fields and layouts
- Monitor and resolve issue / bug tickets
- Train team members on above processes and enforce compliance
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.