Salesforce Jr. Developer, NYC - Contract to Hire
My client is looking for a Salesforce Jr. Developer to join the team following the implementation of Salesforce. The candidate must have hands on experience with Salesforce development who will be responsible for configuration, development, testing, and deployment of their assigned functionality Salesforce Jr. Developer, NYC - Contract to Hire
This opportunity would suit a client side Salesforce Developer looking to progress their career within the Salesforce eco-system.
- Responsible for developing SFDC Platform and Force.com cloud based applications
- Developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX
- com integration experience - Including between different business systems
- At least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience with coding APEX, Salesforce Lightning, and Service Cloud
- Experience using Agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Apply now for an immediate response!
- Platform App Builder
- Platform Developer 1
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV/resume to in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c c++, c++, developer, matlab, sdet, software engineer, sw