Salesforce Senior Developer - Manhattan, New York - 6 Month Contract - $80/hr
Our client is looking for a salesforce developer to join their team. A strong background in information technology, specifically JAVA, is required. You must be able to demonstrate expertise in Apex and Visualforce coding. In this role you will be required to create innovative solutions to salesforce problems. You will report directly to C-level executives in this role, so strong communication skills are required. Not only will you be asked to work as a developer but you will also be the main source of communication between upper management and the technical team.
- The candidate should have proven experience integrating systems via API's and strong development background.
- Candidates should be able to identify solutions for defects.
- Significant experience in practicing agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc
- Understanding of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, relational database principles, and operating systems.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with sales and service cloud required, Experience with marketing desired
- Platform Developer I &II desired
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or email@example.com