Salesforce Sr. Business Analyst | 90K-110K | Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Remote
End-User in Minnesota is seeking a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to improve the salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will have experience participating in a good Salesforce software development lifecycle and be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. Client prefers a candidate that can offer good ideas and strategies for how they can organize their development efforts (which will likely be a variation of agile). This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to take on a leadership role and mentor Jr. Administrators. Strong configuration, application support, and development skills are important characteristics. Good communication skills are a must. We are seeking…
- Gather, document, and analyze business requirements to build and implement customized solutions that support the firms' business processes
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Manage complex workflow rules, validations and triggers
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 7+ years in Business Analysis
- Strong declarative development skills
- Understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Minnesota / Eden Prairie / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Minnesota / Minneapolis / Twin Cities