A new client is searching for a experienced Salesforce developer to join their team and help lead the upcoming integrations and implementations. Working with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for the designing and customization of the platform. With the primary focus on delivery, you will also have the opportunity to work on different aspects of the project lifecycle. With various projects lined up it's an exciting time to join!
- Strong Apex and Visualforce Skills
- Salesforce Certifications DEV401, ADM 201 and ADM 211 MAJOR plus
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business
- Implementation and Integration Experience
- Experience with a variety of 3rd party apps
- Lightning Experience is a MAJOR plus
- Ability to Build Custom Apps
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop their salesforce capabilities along with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!Benefits
- Strong compensation package inc. + bonus
- Full health benefits including health, vision, dental
- Pension & 401K
- Attend DreamForce!
- Certification Reimbursement
My client is already actively interviewing potential candidates for this position. So apply now, because this position may be off the market soon! Apply now to get an immediate response!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Nida Ihsan firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-594-1495 EXT: 3304
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy