Senior Salesforce.com Consultant - Salesforce.com - Seattle, Washington - $100K-$135K Annual + Bonus | Remote FLEX Salary:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
February 1st, 2019Reference:
Work with a team of experienced SFDC Developers, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers to enhance business processes through the utilization of SFDC. Strategize with internal teams and business experts to assimilate proper technologies, strategies, information and innovative solutions to achieve distinctive business improvements. Responsibilities/Requirements
- Own project success and serve as primary SFDC resource from start to finish
- Lead implementation efforts alongside a team of techno-functional resources
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
- Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure
- Strong understanding of Salesforce configuration capabilities and the ability to recommend
- 3+ years Salesforce CRM experience
- 2+ years' experience in a SFDC consulting environment
- 1+ year working alongside a SFDC Developer to tackle complex projects
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients' needs and manage scope in a positive way.
- Ability to work effectively with end users, C-level executives and technical teams
- Background in working with key stakeholders to understand key business challenges
- Ability to plan ahead and solution for future
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work with alongside Apex & Visualforce developers
Joe at Phone: +1 (303-558-4355) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.