Salesforce Lightning Developer - Salesforce.com - Seattle, Washington - $120K - $145K Annual + Benefit Package, Remote Felx Salary:
$110,000 - $130,000 + Benefit PackageLocation:
USA, Seattle, WashingtonTechnology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
February 1st, 2019Reference:
Seeking a Salesforce Developer with experience creating and editing lightning components. An upcoming Lightning project has created a fulltime need for a SFDC programmer to add support to a highly customized SF instance.
The right candidate will maintain proficiency in Apex and Visualforce, with a strong understanding of SFDC declarative processes & SFDC best practices. This position will work closely with Sr Developers and SFDC Analysts to create complex business solutions using SF lightning components. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- 1 year of custom lightning development experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Dev 1
- Experience with custom integration
- Firm understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Software Engineering background (proficiency in programming languages outside of SFDC)
- Ability to function collaboratively in a creative, agile environment
- Detailed understanding of when to utilize custom code vs. point and click features
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Ability to interface with non-technical business unites and highly technical resources
- Strong problem solving skills
Joe at Phone: 1+ (303)-558-4355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.