A client of mine in the Med Tech industry is looking for a Sr. Salesforce BA with CPQ experience to join their full-time team! In this role you will be responsible for driving process and system improvements in the Quote to Order domain for internal and external customers while focusing on developing quote to order strategies
- Provide business process guidance, solutions architecture and operational support
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Act as the SME in the Salesforce CPQ space
- Strong consultative skills - must be able to build partnerships & manage initiatives with business and information services
- Understating of Quoting, Quote/Contract Negotiation, Pricing/Contract administration
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business and user terms
- Experience in project management
- 5-8 years of professional experience
- 3+ years SF admin preferred
- 1-3 years' experience implementing and supporting solutions covering Quoting, Quote/Contract negotiation and Pricing/Contract Administration
- CPQ experience a must
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.