A client of mine in the higher education industry is looking for a CRM director to join their fulltime team! In this role you will have a lot of hands-on responsibility with the Salesforce platform as well as work closely with stakeholders to establish best strategies on an enterprise level.
- Provide technical support of SFDC related services
- Adapt best practices and project management methodologies to enable the Enterprise CRM team
- Manage all CRM related vendors
- Daily oversight of CRM team
- Front and back end solution architecture, development, and release management strategies
- Manage software updates
- Experience working in Salesforce and related applications
- Experience in enterprise level CRM management
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce certifications a plus (ADM201 and ADM211 and/or Sales Cloud/Service Cloud consultant)
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.