Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Portland, ME
Seeking a talented Salesforce developer to take ownership of my client's Service Cloud implementation. The client is a boutique financial services firm in Portland seeking a developer for a 4-month contract.
- Oversee a team of five developers, including two onsite and three offshore.
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs. Collaborates within Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Oversee and manage the installation and configuration of new sales & marketing systems, customizing the install for the benefit of the business.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- Previous experience working on a development team for a Service Cloud implementation.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Strong organizational, analytical/problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Additional background in FinancialForce, Community, CPQ, Marketo and other integrations a plus.
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!