Salesforce Technical Architect - $90-100 CAD/hr - Vancouver, BCRole:
Technical ArchitectJob Type:
ContractDuration of Contract:
6 MonthsPay Rate:
My client in the Financial Services industry is hiring a Salesforce Technical Architect to lead and design an implementation and migration project. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead a migration from SFDC Classic to Lightning project. Responsibilities:
- Migrate platform from Classic to Lightning
- Develop custom applications solutions in APEX and Visualforce and convert to Lightning
- Lead daily administration and support work
- Collaborate with business team, project management and software engineers to deliver features
- 2 Full Life Cycle migrations from SFDC Classic to Lightning.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in development
- Strong command of APEX and Visualforce
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3233.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.