One of our top clients in Boston is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer for a 3 month project where the company will be undergoing a Lightning Migration and environment upgrade. This position will work closely with both functional and technical employees of this organization and will be responsible for the majority of the custom development. The ideal candidate for this role but have a deep understanding of custom apex development as well as at least 1 year of Lightning experience. In addition to technical expertise, this candidate should have at least a basic understanding of business processes and a sales life cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity for a developer looking to work with advanced technologies and gain exposure to a wide variety of 3rd party applications.
This position requires 5 days a week on-site. Currently only considering local candidates.
- 3-6 years of Salesforce.com Development experience on the Force.com Platform
- Deep understanding of Apex custom code and ability to identify issues in existing code
- Experience with Data Management, Data Migration and Data Clean Up
- Documented experience with Lightning upgrade and components
- Demonstrate knowledge of database concepts and modeling
- Ability to gather requirement and communicate effectively with Stakeholders
- Expertise in implementation of Salesforce.com and integration with other systems and applications
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- com Platform Developer I
- com Platform Developer II is a nice to have
To take advantage of this opportunity please contact Amy at (646)-415-8776 or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.