Calling all Salesforce Business Analyst!!
Job Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Job Type: Permanent, on site role
My well-known client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This person will lead business analysis and modeling activities as well as evaluate current processes and workflows. You will carry out gap analysis, requirements gathering and definition for multiple key projects. Act as a subject matter expert on Salesforce.com, using your knowledge and experience to guide a local office through their implementation. Carry out configuration supporting various salesforce.com users. Candidates must be excellent communicators and have proven experience in stakeholder management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects and define the scoping of the project
- Execute configuration and programming through customized standard and custom object fields, page layouts, security rules, workflow, and validation rules.
- Develop and maintain Visual Force pages, Apex, classes and triggers within the platforms
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Act as Liaison between the marketing and sales team
- Comfortable with the end-to-end Salesforce development lifecycle (sandbox creation and maintenance, developing in sandboxes, test coverage, change sets, maintaining a staging environment, deployments to production)
- Expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- Little travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, computer science or other related fields.
- 1-3 years' work experience in a Salesforce Systems Administration role supporting Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Any APEX, Java, Java Script, Groovy script or VisualForce development experience is a plus.
The client is open to hearing market salaries for the right candidate with addition to a bonus, stock options, 401K plan, and benefits.
Reach out to Dani Pluskalowski at 212-594-1495 ext 3936 and send all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!