Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization seeking a Sales Operations Manager
with a Marketing and Sales Operations background to add an extra layer in between the Director of Sales Operations and a junior-level staff member. Salesforce experience is required because they are still building out their platform and are rapidly growing as a company. They are a global company, but have a remote workforce- they have an awesome culture environment and they're open to remote flexibility. On top of the salary this company also offers a lucrative bonus structure. Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for the Sales Operations team.
- Utilizing Hubspot so a marketing automation background would be preferred as you could help out with the integrations.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Collaborate with marketing team to provide data and reports.
- Several years of hands on experience in sales operations with Salesforce as your primary tool.
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team.
- Demonstrated success in a sales operations.
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-594-1495 (ext. 3333) for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.