Salesforce Technical Architect - 130K - Remote - HQ in Seattle
Our Seattle based Salesforce client is actively looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Salesforce Solutions Architect looking for remote full time work. Your qualifications will include…
- Demonstrated experience with SalesForce.com Architecture and/or Administration
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience building systems integrations (batch & real-time, leveraging a variety of technologies such as REST, SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience building and leading a team
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Champion of Salesforce and Salesforce best practices
- Proficient in utilizing Salesforce Sandbox for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Effective at communicating and working with others
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- $130,000 base salary
- Standard Health Care
- Competitive PTO
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce Architect roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to email@example.com
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.