Senior Business Analyst Role in Austin, TX- We are scheduling interviews this week!Be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity!
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their Salesforce team. This position will be working with a global Salesforce platform and you will be expected to set up and manage over 3,000 accounts. This role will require creative solutions to problems presented within the platform. Strong communication skills are required to work with both upper management and the technical team. Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible so do not miss out on this opportunity and apply today! Responsibilities:
- Extending and maintaining the company's Salesforce CRM system and add-ons to meet stated and anticipated business needs
- Good knowledge of common business process analysis including full requirements gathering and documentation
- Communicate both verbally and in writing with a broad audience, including technical personnel and executive management
- Work and understand sales metrics including KPIs, dashboards and reports for Sales professionals
- Works closely with the development team to ensure what is being built is true to the original system request. Once completed, if needed prepares user interface guides, training documentation or other functional specific documentation
- Ensuring new Salesforce releases, vendor deployments, and other Salesforce updates are communicated and deployed in a way that maximizes adoption and minimizes organizational impact
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in SaaS, technology consulting or related field preferred.
- Experience in business analysis and technical program management experience preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- Strong experience working on Agile projects.
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date 2-4 weeks from the offer date so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!Contact:
Madison at Phone: (267) 233- 6490 (ext. 3455) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at Madison at Phone: (267) 233- 6490 (ext. 3455) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.