Salesforce Admin - Miami, FL - $90K-$120K
This company is looking a Salesforce professional to enhance their team! This individual will be supporting and training this companies users as well as working with Development teams.
I am looking for an experienced admin that is technical enough to create Salesforce customizations and support their user base. In this role you will be able to grow your development skills. This company has a mid-size team and they are looking for someone to bring fresh ideas to enhance the CRM system.
To succeed in this position the perfect candidate has to have a strong work ethic, ability to work in a team, a creative mind and fresh ideas
- Bachelor degree in related field desired
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- 3 years of experience in a sole Salesforce Administrator position
- User Support and Training
- Proficiency with salesforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, and logical formulas.
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Administrator Certification
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Olivia for more information at (267)-233-6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.