Salesforce Administrator - Minneapolis, MN - $85k to $90k - Bonuses
A well renowned Salesforce PARTNER is seeking a senior level Salesforce administrator to lead, consult, and create solutions upon the salesforce platform. This opportunity is designed for a candidate who is looking to take ownership of a Salesforce instance and optimize a growing platform at a rapidly growing company. Continuous updates, maintenance, and user training is essential for this positon.
- SFDC experience required
- Certifications highly preferred (ADMIN201, Advanced Administrator, App Builder, etc)
- Bachelor's degree
- Ensure systems are up to date and properly maintained
- Knowledge in Salesforce configurations including but not limited to workflows, triggers, layouts, & process builder
- Coding not required
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Test and implement new solutions and functionality within Salesforce
- Provide ongoing administration and support, including configuration of standard and advanced functionality, as well as data management
- Preform data migrations and/ or mass data uploads from internal and external sources
- Continuous innovate Salesforce features to help drive adoption across organization
Client is moving quickly to fill this role, with interviews happening on site. To be considered, call today at 212-594-1495, and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com job than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.