Mason Frank has partnered with a growing organization looking for a Director of Sales Strategy to build the operating strategy and infrastructure for their Sales team.
The successful candidate will leverage data to develop and implement our sales and restaurant growth strategies and work on a variety of projects aimed at optimizing the use of Salesforce including pipeline management, performance tracking, and reporting.
This role requires a knowledge of sales processes, and experience supporting those processes in a Salesforce environmentResponsibilities
- Manage support functions essential to sales productivity to allow sales to more efficiently sell
- Serve as the strategic resource for the Sales team and work closely with Leadership to identify business opportunities, improve efficiency, measure performance and support the organization as it scales
- Define and ensure consistent application of sales KPIs and dashboards
- Own sales analysis of historicals and pipeline management for forecast accuracy
- Lead planning and resource allocation with cross-functional function, segment and team leads to maximize sales productivity
- Develop robust process around goal setting across cross-functional teams
- Project manage strategic initiatives across teams while measuring performance and impact
- Design compensation programs that incentivize behaviors that are best for the potential member
- Develops and delivers training on new processes, systems or company-wide initiatives
- Several years of proven experience creating and optimizing operational systems and processes
- Experience with a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Experience in management consulting and Sales Operations is a plus
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and across multiple and dynamic functional teams from working to executive level
- Highly motivated, self-starter, organized, independent, analytical, detail oriented; metrics-driven
- Ability to work effectively with and in leading cross-group and cross company initiatives
- Competitive salary and a 401(k) plan with matching.
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible work arrangements, remote flexibility
- Discounted gym memberships
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.