Salesforce Administrator Seattle, WA Rate $50/hour
My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator for a exciting new project in the Seattle area. This will be a full life cycle project, and my client requires hands on experience and the ability to deliver on designing, coding, testing, and analyzing application software. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company within the IT services sector and work on a challenging project.
Skills and Requirements:
- Serve as a Salesforce point of contact for troubleshooting requests from other teams, gathering and reporting on application metrics, building dashboards and using data to correlate and confirm issues
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Support deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Salesforce
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to manage all CRM related data system
- Lightning experience preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.