As the Marketo Specialist you will play a pivotal role in helping the agencies on some of their fantastic client projects. You will help build camapigns using Marketo whilst supporting and training Marketo users and working closely with the CEO to discuss strategies on how to use the paltform to the fullest. You will be responsible for helping implementing and configuring Eloqua, while also utilising your core skills with lead scoring, lead nurturing and segmentation.
This company is growing at a rapid pace and recently has been voted two years in a row for the best small business accounting software for small business'. They have a family feel to the business and are very close knit and have a lot of fun however they work very hard and are passionate about what they are trying to achieve.Key skills that are required:
- Strong Knowledge of Marketo Experience
- Experience with Lead scoring and Lead Nurturing
- You will have the ability to train and support users
- Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to build responsive templates
- Ability to speak to key stakeholders
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the Marketing Automation vacancy, please do not hesitate to send over your CV. Email it to; email@example.com
If this doesn't sound like a 100% fit for yourself, but you would be interested in similar roles in Marketing Automation, then please do not hesitate to send me your CV or call 02038685029, and I will be in contact.