A top technology company in the greater Boston area is seeking a specialized Salesforce candidate with both a Sales and Marketing Operation background. This specialist will spearhead their critical work around the sales automation process as well as Salesforce administration work. The ideal candidate will have an expert background in sales and marketing to bridge the gap and help with the data and reporting.
The company is rapidly growing internally and externally and they take extreme pride in their product and it's huge success thus far. This role will have a tremendous opportunity for growth as well as to work cross-functionally in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Salesforce Administration certification or administration experience
- Pardot certification or experience is a plus
- 2+ years of Sales and Marketing operations experience
- Software company experience
- 3rd party tools experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Domo
- Lead processing and scoring experience
- Reporting & analysis within sales and marketing metrics
- Cross-functional experience/ team collaborator
There are interviews already underway for candidates with sales and marketing operations expertise! They are offering up to $120K on the base plus a bonus. They also offer an amazing benefits package and a fun, energetic, and driven cultural atmosphere.
If you're interested in learning more contact Erica at email@example.com
or 212-594-1495 EXT 3173.