Senior Salesforce Developer- Austin, TX- Remote Flexibility!
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience preferred
- Java/.Net/SQL/C#/ERP experience Required
- Apex/VisualForce experience Required
- Strong background in CRM technology
- Java Development backgroud
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- History of software development experience on the Force.com platform preferred
- Experience in Agile environment highly preferred
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within SalesForce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 267-233-6490 (ext. 3455). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail! Senior Salesforce Developer- Austin, TX- Remote Flexibility!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.