Salesforce Developer - Michigan - $80-110K Annual
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 Annual
Location: USA, Grand Rapids Michigan
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: February 7th, 2019
Salesforce.com Partner seeking a unique Developer who has recent SFDC experience. This individual must be willing to work in a team environment and help them get to the next level. The most valuable candidate will be able to create and manipulate custom code at will, while learning from their peers. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.
This client is seeking a highly skilled individual who can code apex and Visualforce from scratch. This individual must be able maintain and support existing custom solutions by identifying and resolving production development problems and answering user questions.
- Salesforce experience required. Salesforce Developer Certification preferred.
- Experience with API's (REST/SOAP)
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- 5+ years of overall experience in Salesforce preferred
- Strong understanding of development design patterns
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience working with large scale Salesforce implementations (Marketing/Sales/Service Cloud)
- Ability to work with SFDC programming and declarative experts - providing insight and solutions to each
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and verbal/written communication
- Experience working as part of an agile development team
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- Experience with cloud or middleware and other enterprise integration technologies
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Developer/Salesforce.com/ /ADM201/DEV401/Michigan/Grand Rapids/Detroit