Salesforce Senior Business Analyst | 85K-105K | Grand Rapids, Michigan
A Salesforce Partner is looking to upgrade their Salesforce team with a Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to take a leadership role on their salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be able to gather and assess business requirements and effectively communicate solutions within the organization. This individual must have strong configuration skills- Process Builder, Workflows, Triggers, Reports, Dashboards. Sales and Service Cloud experience are a big plus. Experience working in an agile methodology is preferred . We are seeking…
- Create and implement strategies on the Salesforce Platform
- Proven ability to gather business requirements and create roadmaps
- Apex and Visualforce exposure (declarative development)
- Create and customize reports and dashboards
- Manage complex workflow rules, process builder, validations and triggers
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decisions on in-built vs custom build solutions
- Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
- Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
- 4+ years in Salesforce Administrator role
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Developer Communities)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator is a plus
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Michigan / Detroit Metro / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Detroit /Ann Arbor/ Grand Rapids